So you want to DIY? No problem! We are more than happy to assist you with the alarm equipment you'll need to install it yourself and we're available to answer your questions should you have any. Here are some reasons to consider us instead of the popular DIY guys:
- We have over 60 years of experience in the security business. That's something very few alarm companies can say, especially the DIY guys.
- The DIY guys just sell you a box of equipment... What do they actually know about installing it and programming it with all the variables that exist out there? One size does not fit all.
- We know the applicable state and local low-voltage and life safety codes. It really could be your life on the line.
- All of our equipment is UL listed for the purposes we use it. That's not something the DIY guys can say.
- We are local and happy to assist you if things don't go as planned.
- The cost of our equipment is comparable to the DIY guys.
- Our equipment is manufactured by Honeywell, one of the largest security equipment manufacturers.
- Our equipment can be monitored by anyone, so if you are ever unhappy with our service, you can have another company monitor your alarm. The other guys can't say that! If you're not happy with their equipment or service, you're stuck with them.
- We're licensed to provide security services in Texas. That's not something the DIY guys can say.
Please do your homework. There are a number of articles online about popular DIY alarm providers and they are simply not so safe. On another note there are ringing video doorbell companies claiming that their video doorbell with motion detection can be a substitute for an alarm system. Please don't be fooled by their ridiculous claims.
ATLAS ALARMS, LLC is licensed and regulated by:
Texas Department of Public Safety, Licensing and Registration Service - Private Security Program
Complaints may be directed to: P.O. Box 4087, Austin, TX 78773-0001, 512-424-7293
Texas Department of Insurance, State Fire Marshal's Office
Complaints may be directed to: Mail Code 112-FM 333 Guadalupe, P.O. Box 149221, Austin, TX 78714-9221, 512-305-7900